INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR)
This information is provided for the site "www.anticalarderiamafalda.com" (Site) owned by Mafalda srl, with registered office in Via fossacava 2, registered in the Chamber of Commerce of with VAT no. ; (Company), as Data Controller.
Purchases on the Site
Upon your transfer, your personal data will be processed to allow you to make purchases on the Site.
The information and data requested in the event of registration will be used to allow you both to access the reserved area of the Site and to take advantage of the online services offered by the Company to registered users.
The Company may use, for the purposes of direct sales of the products offered for sale through the Site, the email coordinates provided by you in the context of a purchase on the Site, even without your consent, provided that it is a product similar to the one subject of the previous sale (so-called soft spamming). You can however refuse this treatment at any time by communicating your opposition to the Company.
In compliance with the GDPR, we intend to inform you that the Company will process personal data concerning you under the following conditions.
Art. 1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing. Mandatory or optional conferment. Consequences of refusal to process.
The processing of personal data is aimed at achieving the following purposes:
1. to allow registration on the Site and access the services reserved for registered users as well as to allow compliance with the obligations deriving from the law or regulations in force, in particular, in the administrative, accounting and public safety fields. The legal basis of the processing is the need of the Company to carry out pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party or to fulfill a legal obligation;
2. in the case of placing an online purchase order, to allow the conclusion of the purchase contract and the correct execution of the operations connected to it (and, if necessary according to sector regulations, to fulfill tax obligations). The legal basis of the processing is the Company's obligation to perform the contract with the interested party or to comply with legal obligations;
3. limited to the e-mail coordinates provided by you in the context of a purchase through the Site, to allow the Company to offer similar products directly (so-called soft spamming), provided that you do not object to such treatment in the manner provided by this information. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company to send this type of communication. This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interest of the interested party in receiving "soft-spam" communications;
4. subject to your consent, the legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party;
5. if the chat service is operational, allow the activation of the service, through which the user can contact and be contacted by the Company, with your consent, while browsing the Site. The legal basis is the legitimate interest of the Companies to carry out this type of activity. This legitimate interest can be considered equivalent to the interest of the interested party to use the chat service of the Site;
6. to respond to your requests through the customer care service. The conferment is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Company to answer your questions through this service. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company to follow up on user requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving responses to communications sent to the Company;
7. to reply by email, telephone to your requests. The conferment is optional, but your refusal will make it impossible for the Company to respond to your requests. The legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Company to respond to user requests. This legitimate interest is equivalent to the user's interest in receiving responses to communications sent to the Company.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points a) and b) is merely optional. However, since such processing is necessary to make a purchase on the Site, your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible to make such a purchase through the Site.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, it is understood that the Company may still use your personal data for the sole purpose of giving proper fulfillment of the obligations under the laws in force and the obligations deriving from the contractual relationships in place between you and the Company.
Data provided as part of the "Make a gift" service
On the Site you will have the opportunity to give one or more products to a person by entering the personal data requested from time to time. You are aware that the Company will keep this personal data for the time strictly necessary to document that it has processed your request. To use this service, you must be able to demonstrate, if requested by the Company, that you can legitimately use the personal data of your friends / contacts.
Payment card details
To make a payment through one of the payment cards offered on the Site, the user must enter the confidential data of the payment card directly on a page that will communicate through secure encryption protocol with the payment service provider (who will act as independent data controller), without passing through the Company's server which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. The data will be acquired in encrypted format.
With reference to the payment card data, it is specified that the processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the conclusion of the online purchase contract with the Company. Failure to provide these data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the online purchase process.
On the Site you can also purchase through the PayPal payment tool. In this case, you will be directed to a page external to the Site, where you must indicate the personal data requested by PayPal - which will act as an independent data controller - to complete the purchase process. Personal data will not pass through the Site server which, therefore, will not process such data in any way. The processing of your personal data is necessary to allow the conclusion of the online purchase contract with the Company. Failure to provide these data, therefore, will not allow you to complete the online purchase process.
If you choose the bank transfer as the payment instrument, in the presence of any reimbursement hypothesis, the Company will ask you for the bank details useful for arranging the payment.
Particular or judicial data
The Company does not process particular or judicial data.
Art. 2. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data will be mainly carried out with the aid of electronic or in any case automated means, according to the methods and tools suitable to guarantee its security and confidentiality in compliance with the GDPR.
The information acquired and the methods of treatment will be relevant and not excessive in relation to the type of services rendered. The data will also be managed and protected in environments whose access is under constant control.
Art. 3. Communication and dissemination of data
Your data may be disclosed:
• to all those subjects (including public authorities) who have access to personal data by virtue of regulatory or administrative measures
• to companies or third parties in charge of printing, enveloping, shipping and / or delivery and / or collection of products purchased through the Site
• to post offices, couriers or shippers in charge of the delivery of products purchased through the Site
• to banks and companies that manage national or international payment circuits through which online payments are made for products purchased through the Site
• to companies, consultants or professionals possibly in charge of the installation, maintenance, updating and, in general, of the management of the hardware and software of the Company or of which the Company uses for the provision of its services
• to the employees and / or collaborators of the Company
• to the company in charge of carrying out customer care activities
• to entities that manage online payment transactions
• to all those public and / or private subjects, natural and / or legal persons (legal, administrative and tax consultancy offices, Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Chambers and Labor Offices, etc.), if communication is necessary or functional to the correct fulfillment of the obligations deriving from the law.
The data concerning you will not be disclosed, except in anonymous and aggregate form, for statistical or research purposes.
Art. 4. Data Controller
The Company, as Data Controller of personal data, can be contacted at the following addresses:
Mafalda srl Via fossacava 2 Colonnata Carrara MS
Art. 5. Retention of personal data
The user's data will be kept only for the time necessary to guarantee the correct performance of the services offered and in any case within the terms set by the legislation or provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
In the event of closure of the Site account on the user's initiative, the data contained therein will be kept for administrative purposes for a period not exceeding 90 days, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting documents or for public purposes. safety.
Art. 6. Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Regulation, the Company informs you that you have the right to:
• ask the Company for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concern you or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability
• withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation
• propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (eg: the Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
The above rights may be exercised by requesting the Company to the contacts indicated above without formalities.
Art. 7. Changes
The Company reserves the right to make changes to this information at any time, giving appropriate advertising to the users of the Site and guaranteeing in any case adequate and similar protection of personal data. In order to view any changes, you are invited to regularly consult this information.